Enjoy the Best Eve of the Festa Fireworks Display on the island.
Get to know more about the Festa Fireworks tradition!
English- speaking guide.
With nearly 60 festas in Malta on the annual calendar (mostly during the summer months) and nearly 20 festa events on the smaller sister island of Gozo, the Maltese festa, a religious celebration organized by the local parish, is a typical scene of the hot summer months on the island, and very much an iconic part of culture in Malta.
You will be taken to a local village for the Best Eve of the Festa Fireworks Display on the island. Along the way to the Village, places of interest are pointed out and explained by our Licensed Local Guide. Once there, a visit to the Parish Church, splendidly decorated to fit the occasion is a must. Then relax in the unique festa atmosphere with a leisurely stroll around the village streets all beautifully lit up and filled with stalls of traditional festa sweets, while the music of the marching village brass bands fills the air.
Date Village Feast
- 29 January Valletta Shipwreck of St. Paul
- 09 April Floriana St. Publius
- 16 April Rabat St. Joseph
- 21 May Marsa Holy Trinity
- 28 May Rabat Corpus Domini
- 04 June Ghaxaq St. Joseph
- 11 June Zebbug St. Philip
- 18 June Mqabba Our Lady of the Lily
- 25 June Qormi St. George
- 02 July Luqa St. Andrew
- 09 July Kirkop St. Joseph
- 16 July Qormi St. Sebastian
- 23 July Zurrieq Our Lady of Mount Carmel
- 30 July Zebbug St. Joseph
- 05 August Lija Christ Our Saviour
- 06 August Birzebbugia St. Peter in Chains
- 09 August Vittoriosa St. Lawrence
- 14 August Mqabba Assumption of Our Lady
- 20 August Mgarr Assumption of Our Lady
- 27 August Gharghur St. Bartholomew
- 03 September Zurrieq St. Catherine
- 07 September Naxxar Nativity of Our Lady
- 10 September Zabbar Our Lady of Graces
- 01 October Gudja Our Lady of the Rosary
- 29 October Gudja Our Lady of the Consolation
- 07 December Cospicua Immaculate Conception
- Pick up and drop off from most of the hotels in Malta
- Guided Village Fireworks Tour
- Please note - if your hotel is not accessible by bus you will be given the closest possible meeting point.
- Kindly contact the supplier to confirm the pick up time after receiving the voucher.
- Cirkewwa ; departure at: 18:45
- Mellieha ; departure at: 19:00
- Xemxija & Golden Bay; departure at: 19:15
- St. Paul’s Bay; departure at: 19:30
- Bugibba ; departure at: 19:30
- Qawra; departure at: 19:30
- Attard; departure at: 19:45
- St. Julian’s - Golden Tulip Vivaldi Hotel; departure at: 19:50; In St. Julian's the main pick up point is Golden Tulip Vivaldi.
- Sliema ; departure at: 20:10
- Valletta ; departure at: 20:25
Pick-up time is approximate and depends on your exact hotel location. Please note, that delays up to 15 min due to the traffic may occur. If your hotel is not accessible by bus you will be provided with the closest to your hotel meeting point.